domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

Charlize Theron




Woman, woman Charlize Theron
African dream of every man
you're born and raised in that great land
far away from where I was born
I think sometimes, I think alone
how much you suffered for that man
your Mum had to kill by the hand
and how that striked you to the bone

I think how it was to be near
to that struggle of whites and blacks
that stabbed your nation by the back
making it bleed so many years
making it shed so many tears
until reasson achieve to act
and made the people see the fact
of the claims they refused to hear

I would like to know who you are
despite my chances are so few
a dream that will never come true
a no one with a movie star
but I don't feel falling apart
I feel just fine, I really do
I like to speak this way to you
because I feel I'm doing art

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario