miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

Zhang Ziyi




Purple butterfly Zi yi Zhang
I trying to imagine you
to make my self a simple view
to pretend I can understand
the human being you have behind
about what you're able to do
when the chances seem to be few
when your judges seem to be blind

Judges that like to kiss your feet
if from sins Zi yi seems to lack
and then, just stab you in the back
and then sell your blood in the street,
to wake you every time you sleep
for mistakes and very bad luck
they don't seem to give any fuck
about a woman worth to meet.

I'm just five years younger than you
I study sciences for living
how the life continues wining
against what the elements do.
To find the reasons and the proofs
of every process I'm seeing.
Of knowledge my mind I'm filling
about what is false and what is true

I dream you're a little bit shy,
that you're a woman of good will
who ignores what she really feels
when she shines through that shining smile
I dream you that way, don't know why
a picture that may not be real,
to me that will not be revealed
so then i say to you goodbye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario